Home Business

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Myself and My Home Business

Home Business

Hello Readers, :-)

WELCOME to my blog :-)
As title stated, this website is basically describing my journey to find and proudly start up my Internet Business.

My name is Ahmad Munawwar from Malaysia. A MMS Support Engineer by profession in one of the Multi-National Telco Company for 5 years, I always wanted a way to stop working off my back and start working at home, creating an income that will continue to come long after I have stopped working.

By the way if you need help and information about Multimedia Messaging Service, you are welcome to ask me. I am happy and willing to help you as much as I can.

It has been a long time since I start searching for something for me to work independently and to achieve financial freedom.

Ever since I first graduated from University, my vision has always been to explore Online Business Opportunity, just that I have never find the right means and MENTOR to guide me, until I found the Elite Team International.

A couple of months back, due to my heavy job workload when I have been working almost 16 hours a day, I begin to wonder... if only I am spending that kind of hours for my own business, definitely my business will flourish and be successful.

You might have heard this famous quotation before: -

Wisdom begins in wonder.
-- Socrates --

I begin to wonder if I can change this. My first step is to start reading books on Motivational & Self-Development, Financial, Time Management, Network Marketing and etc. All these are solely to discover and explore the right business opportunity.

In turn, this guided me to begin my research on the Internet to find out more on "How I could build my own home base business".

My Journey begin here...

As expected, tons of information came up as a result from my search on the Web, together with boundless offers and promises.

BUT none openly mention about their "Marketing System", or a step-by-step approach on what they do, and how to achieve those practically! And here, I am not talking about Money Games, Scam, Chain Letter or whatsoever. This is legal, practical and achievable!

I never give up... I kept searching... and I can't even remember exactly how many keywords I have typed in until this website on Internet Business caught my attention. It was an article about Internet Marketing by Anne Ahira.

I believe there is a way in which we can make money via Internet Business legally, NOT cheating but from a marketing system which has been proven and working.

My long search came to an end when I found Elite Team International's Lead Capture website. It actually belongs to my sponsor. He must be really delighted when I promptly signed up without further ado.

That website was actually a FREE Report about “The Simple Strategy”… How to Earn $6,569 Per Month From The Internet!

http://EliteTeam-Intelligence.com click!

The main reason I joined this business is because of the products themselves. The eCourse on "The Art of Achieving Financial Freedom", is a wonderful formula written by Kelly Reese on how people can retire early in years instead of in decades. I believe these products are something that people really need and WILL USE!

The "The Art of Achieving Financial Freedom" eCourse teaches us on a new way of living. It is a honest, fresh approach which produces the highest possible quality of life for today and for the future.

I began my first day of the '30-Days Free Training' course with a passion and full of enthusiasm. Living up to the expectations, it has been a wonderful journey going through the step-by-step Training System. It even taught me on how to organise my business folder... thanks to my brilliant mentor Anne Ahira.

Opps! For your kind information, Anne Ahira is the founder of Elite Team International and my mentor. She is also known as the 'ASIAN BRAIN'. From a very young age, she has become one of the well-known Internet Marketer in the world.

Believe me! Anne Ahira's unique training is really an EYE OPENER! Don't miss this opportunity, my friends!

I always remember this saying: -

"Remember, the way of liberation is not complicated in itself. If we listen we hear, if we hear we learn, if we learn we grow, if we grow we succeed."

I would like to share this with you, my first prospect signed up even before I completed my 30 Days Training. This further convinced me that this marketing system DOES work.

It is so exciting because no matter how hard you work for it; it is complaisance because your effort is for yourself and for your own business.

I have no idea about Internet Marketing at all before I joined the Elite Team.... NOW, I'm advertising, recruiting and getting the desired positive responses!

One of the foremost important advice which I would like to share is, you are NOT alone in this business... we work as a TEAM and we help each other. That is the reason why Elite Tag Team is established, to help members to TAG their prospects around the globe.

TEAM - Together Everyone Achieve More

It is an easy enough decision for me, as I do not have to quit my job to start a business. I believe you can do it too... ;-)

I know there is still a long journey to travel before I can reach my GOAL. I positively take this as a challenge as I believe...

“Whatever you think about on a consistent basis, good or bad, MUST become your reality. Change your thinking… change your reality!”

Let's face it, my friends! It is achievable!

Why THIS CLICK could be the most important…

http://EliteTeam-Intelligence.com Click!

Financial Freedom Society

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger team_myfancyshop said...

Hi Ahmad, well said or should I say well written and I totally agree with you. Indeed it is a wise choice that you have chosen to start this journey.

I too is on this journey and on the same path. That's how I came across your postings in the group and your blog page. When I read your blog it reminds me exactly how it was for me too..just that I didn't put it in words. You have done it eloquently.

I wish you success and again Together We Achieve More.

Regards

Cornelius Gee
Fellow ETI & FFSI member #84748

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger team_myfancyshop said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home